Saturday, March 2, 2013

Captured

Darkness. All darkness except for one spotlight. A concrete floor just as black as the darkness. There's a boy wearing a black torn shirt and black jeans standing in the middle. His arms in metal cuffs that are chained to two metal poles buried in the cement. His body limp like he's dead. Head hanging, face hidden in the shadows. Lifelessness. Unwanted breathing. A girl, running to his, throwing her arms around him to hold him tight. Crying, keeping her eyes shut, holding tight whispering "I'm not letting you go, I have too much hope to see you die like this. Here, take my life, take my happiness, take my love please. Let me take your place, let me die instead." Arrows start hitting her in the back, knives slicing into her. They pierce her with pain but she only cries a little more, closes her eyes a little more, and makes sure she doesn't let go. Blood pours out like a slow waterfall. He then says "It's useless. I don't feel anything anymore. Stop wasting your love and time. I can never care for you so stop being a child. Why are you so stupid to hold onto a lifeless body?" His head hangs lower, his body goes more limp, and his face goes into the shadow a little more. But she keeps holding on for the sake of hope, love, and that he might live. Everything tells her stop, but she doesn't listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment