Saturday, March 2, 2013

You Sicken Me

I'm done, 
I've had enough of you and your lies.
Everything about you I despise.
You and your games
I'm going to tear you up,
B
urn you in flames
You see this fire in my eyes? 
This is anger that has been waiting for you to die
You with your cold heart, 
Get out of here! 
You don't belong! 
Stop trying to bring harmony to my song! 
The fact that I actually went along 
With you saying this would be a life long 
Journey is just plain wrong. 
But no, now I'm strong, 
Now I've seen the dawn 
Of a new age, I'm making a new stage 
And I'm definitely locking you in a cage. 
This is your wage, 
You deserve nothing less! 
You're attempts to make me a mess are worthless! 
You say "I have swag" 
But really you're just a fag 
That tried to snag me like a rag 
But now I'm throwin' you in the trash bag. 
Now I'm going to raise my flag 
And shout Freedom. 
I've beaten the demon, 
I've won the war now 
I'm going to show the world who you really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment