Saturday, March 2, 2013

You Are Beautiful

Roses are red, Violets are blue, I love you, But they cannot compare, To your smile so fair, Or the softness of your hair, Or how much you care, Or how you're always there, Or how cute you look when you share a chair, With your best friend, You're more wild than a mare, But you can be as calm as the air, But now you tell me, That you're in a dark lair, And there is no light, You tell me I cannot understand, And that I've never seen the night, Please, take my hand, And I will help you fight, We'll be a band, And we'll have more than just might, Because I'm your friend, right? Well, even if you don't think I am your friend, I will be here for you until the end, I'm not like a trend, That comes and goes, I will do whatever it takes to fend, Your body from your head to your toes, And everything about you is important to me, Even your tiny nose, Oh you, my friend more beautiful than a rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment