Saturday, March 2, 2013

Trigger

One minute I'm doing okay, Then comes the tension, The fray, How fast it's ascension, But it can't be as fast as the attack, That fires at I, In it, it's love that I lack, And I cannot lie, I feel like I'm gonna die, So I shiver and shake, As my heart cracks and brakes, Tears roll down from my eyes, I think of the trouble I make, And of how much I despise, My own being, I feel lonely, And I'm trying to be fleeing, But I feel like the one and only, All I am seeing, Is darkness, Wishing I was heartless, Problem is God gave me too much love, And so much hope, He comes down like a dove, And helps me cope, You come too, You help me walk through, And you actually make me smile, You make me chuckle, And for once in a long while, I don't feel like my knees are about to buckle, I just think of how blessed I am, To have a friend like you, Who stays even when I feel like scam, Who doesn't say adieu, When I pour out my all, When I fall, When I expect to get mauled, You tell me everything's going to work out, What it doesn't matter if my brother screams and shouts, God has a plan and route, So I'll keep my head held high, And I'll praise the heavens beyond the sky, And the stars will shine brighter than my scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment