Saturday, March 2, 2013

Do I Really Have Depression?

I always ask myself if I really have depression because I see so many times people saying they can't feel happy or they don't feel anything and that's what depression is. That's what I'm not. I can feel happy. I still have feelings. I can go out and have a blast with friends and be truly happy. Do I really have depression? Or am I just a teenage drama queen who just can't deal with life? I wonder it all the time no matter what. Am I really going through depression?? And I never like telling people because then I feel like I'm being an attention seeker or a needy girl who has to tell everyone about her problems to get sympathy. Does anyone ever feel that way? Like if you tell a bunch of people that you're now an attention seeker?

No comments:

Post a Comment