Tuesday, March 5, 2013

War

This is the war in me.

Isaiah 54:10-11, 58:11   2 Corinthians 12:7-10    1 Peter 1:6-7, 4:12-17   Job  Taddie    Jo  Sarah 
David, Kathryn, Grace, Abigail, Justin, Caleb, Jason, Isaac, Neeley, Julia   Hope Beauty from pain  Jeremiah 29:11 GOD Love Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Kindness, Faith, Self-control. All you have to do is BREATHE




                                WAR

PAIN.   SUICIDE.      I FEEL SO EMPTY.      I'M SINKING.            I DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP.          CUTTING.                SO FULL OF PAIN AND YET SO NUMB.                             I DON'T WANT TO BREATHE. KEEP LIVING.      SATAN

This is the war that happens in me every day. It's unseen, and usually unheard, but it still happens. Each day, there's a new battle, and sometimes it's better and sometimes it's worse. If you ever struggle with this, please know it's not just you and you're always welcome to message me. Keep on hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment