Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Cycle

It's interesting how much I want help from people and I want them to know and at the same time, I don't want them to know because I don't want to be that drama queen who just is so full of her self that she never talks about anything but her problems. I don't want to be that needy girl who everyone has pity on and just tolerates. It's being a burden to someone that I don't want. It's funny though the difference of those who've been through depression and those who haven't. I always have this fear that someone feels pressured and that I'm being clingy. That I'm trusting too much again. It's my problem. I trust too much and then realize it, completely sink deeper, and then distance myself from them. Hopefully God will help me to cling to him more than anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment