Saturday, March 2, 2013

I Love You

I am hurting inside. I am dying from the pain that rips me apart. I put on a smile so that you don't have to be burdened by my pain. I pretend to be happy and strong but truly I'm just a mess inside. I've been seeing you in pain and I know that you're struggling. But please, don't lose hope and never think that you're alone. Everyone says this, I know, but please, don't give up. We are being turned into perfect gold by a furnace. It hurts. It hurts so bad. But there's beauty from the pain. We are stronger in the end. God has an amazing plan for you! I know I can't heal your heart, I can't say anything that no one else has ever said, but I know someone who is incredible. Someone who can not only take away the pain, he can make you truly happy inside. I pray for you everyday. I think of you everyday. You are loved. You are cherished You are special. Don't let anyone tell you that's not true. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment